2nd ANNUAL BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT ASIA SUMMIT 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to reassess their approach towards work. Never has there been a time where the world has realised the importance having a robust business continuity plan of action than as of now. As a BC program grows, there needs to be an evolution beyond the base level processes and procedures that the program manages. By looking at the entire lifecycle chain of applications, identify potential risks and develop plans to mitigate them. Smart leaders must focus on how they can best protect their people, serve their customers and stabilize business continuity.
Inventicon Business Intelligence is pleased to bring to you the second edition of Business Continuity Management Summit which will give risk and resilience professionals a deeper look into the key issues affecting the design and delivery of a consistent, impactful and robust business continuity plan to achieve stability and help the organization bounce back immediately and effectively. Best practices will be shared in structuring the crisis management team, training, table-top exercises and building the tools to support executive level participation. We are inviting industry leaders from across the APAC region in both the public and private sectors to share actual experiences about their response and recovery systems.
Group Chief Information Security Officer
Fullerton Healthcare Corporation Ltd.
International Resiliency Program Manager
PayPal Pte Ltd.
Global Business Continuity Lead & Business Manager
Global Chief Information Security Officer
Executive Director, Functional Audit Head for Risk and Group Finance
DBS Bank Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Leadership in a crisis: Responding to the Coronavirus outbreak and future challenge
- Increasing organizational resilience in the face of Covid19
- Best practices for working remotely
- Cyber resilience for the business continuity professional
- Core components of a business resiliency program for organizational continuity
- Mental health and coping during a pandemic
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will streamline your business continuity plan
- Explore the various techniques and technologies for managing cyber risk
- Understand the specific guidelines on improving an organization's business continuity capability
- Share best practices and case studies on actual emergency simulations
- Understand the best practices in managing simulations
- Exploring best practices on continuity management and initiatives for risk audits
- Gain in-depth knowledge on latest solutions being adopted to comply with regulatory bodies
- Network with Asia's top Business continuity experts
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Functional heads of:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery & Contingency Planning
- Operational / Enterprise Risk, Compliance & Resilience management
- Strategic Planning
- Crisis management
- Information Technology & Security